Are you ready to play a bigger game in your life and work?
Are you ready to get your work out there, provide greater value, and make more money?
What if you could upgrade your inner GPS system to direct you in a more efficient route to your next level in business?
What if you could create an innovative way to create momentum in your business?
Receive an exclusive video, The Money Manifesto, and More!
“Working with Jen set the stage for my business to go to the next level. In one year, I increased my income, paid down a significant amount of debt, bought a house, all in the midst of saving enough to open a brand new office that offers counseling to the community in a more comprehensive way than I could offer on my own. I learned a lot about money management, how to manage my energy, and how to invest more in myself that will give bigger rewards in my business. I found new ways to organize goals and make measurable steps that were rewarding instead of overwhelming. I made significant changes in the areas of money management and mindset. This allowed more fun into my personal life and made room for even bigger growth in my business. My time with Jen will pay me back for decades. For sure.”
~Sybil Smith, LPC, Director of JourneyCenterCounseling.com
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- You are VERY creative & intuitive. You have so many ideas that you don’t know where to start at times.
- You feel confident in your craft/work/offerings but are not as confident in business, marketing, systems, and sales. You want to move into the next level of business growth, yet there’s a disconnect on how to get there in a way that’s in integrity for you.
- You have voices in your head that say, “Wanting more money is greedy,” “If I want to make more money, I have to sell out.” “I’ll be overwhelmed if I work more to make more money.” “I can’t make a lot of money doing what I do.”
- The voices in your head (and deep beliefs) are holding you back and they are not even yours in the first place. Learn how to release limiting beliefs, social programming, and empower yourself to take the next actions at a whole new level.
- Even though you’re a visionary, you have doubts and pessimistic voices from society bouncing around in your head.
- You keep waiting to “figure it out” but a part of you aches to move forward in a bigger way.
- You are ready to release limiting beliefs about money, business, marketing, and sales and to create the next level of your vision, business, and life.
Creative and intuitive types like us are not usually drawn to traditional business models.
We need a more out-of-the-box, integrated approach that is relevant to us, that helps us apply business tools in ways unique to our strengths and our values.
This specialized support is exactly what I offer. I was initially trained in business by a company that teaches holistic practitioners business skills. Turns out, artists have a lot in common with holistic practitioners. They are both more right-brained and have different strengths to access than those drawn to more traditional models of business.
Business, marketing, and sales have their own structures. Understanding them in a way that harnesses your strengths, including your creativity and intuition is part of what can take you to the next level.
“Jen Aly is a Superstar! She has helped me find brilliant solutions to problems that have been draining my energy for months. And she also provides practical tools and resources I had no idea existed. Her enthusiasm for life is contagious and inspiring. So, if you want to have a smooth-flowing life you love, hire Jen.”
~Jesse Koren, Co-Founder of Thrive Academy
If you’ve seen my TEDx talk, you know that I have failed at business. And have started a few businesses from scratch where I’ve more than tripled my income in 3 years.
As a business coach, I’m dedicated to helping creatives and holistic entrepreneurs to walk their path of success and create prosperity. I studied with and worked for Thrive Academy, my initial foundation for marketing, heart-centered sales, and money mindset.
I’m a jewelry designer, “retired” English teacher, life coach, healer, and business strategist who has learned a lot about money and business the hard way and with the help of lots of amazing mentors.
I am a bridge between the intuitive world and the business world and a guide for those who want to find their own way into and through business and into more expression and prosperity.
- You are committed to the idea of “get discovered” (or some other version of being saved.)
- You are attached to believing that you can’t make more money through your creative/holistic work.
- You are not willing to learn new things and grow into who you need to become to create more, to receive more, to live more fully.
- You are not ready to be seen and held in your highest potential.
- You just want to make money and don’t care how you get it.
- You want someone to simply tell you what to do, to give you a vision and advice, to give you a fixed magic formula.
What makes me unique?
- A business coach with heart
- A life coach and a bit of a headshrinker
- Trained in holistic healing modalities
- Former freelancer and teacher
- Ruthless advocate for your dreams
- Money and numbers nerd
- Intuitive truth-teller
- Been there done that with business failing
- I have a strong B.S. alarm
- An endless source of ideas
- Give a balance of support & challenge
- I don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all formula
- Money mindset specialist
“The first time I met Jen, she gave me a piece of advice, that was such an “aha” moment, I went out and implemented it immediately and that action is still paying off.”
~Rebecca Williams- Video Storyteller and Documentary Filmmaker, Mountain Girl Media