Empowering Creative & Holistic Entrepreneurs
through Coaching & Training
A creative entrepreneur who wants to create more prosperity, freedom, & impact?
A passionate creator committed to living outside the box?
Committed to growing and evolving into your highest potential?
Ready to take your work and your income to the next level?
Open to giving yourself the support you need to actually make it happen
You deserve to thrive in business and in life!
With a Master's Degree in Education, & a Best Year Yet Certification
18+ years of Business Experience
In creative and holistic businesses
Hundreds of Satisfied Clients & Students
I began coaching and teaching entrepreneurs in 2006.
The Most Important Skills and Mindset for Creative & Holistic Entrepreneurs
Reframing business components you resist
Marketing, sales, finances, and the day-to-day tasks are how you grow and make an impact. Being confident in these areas and optimizing them will take you to the next level of your business.
Leveraging your intuition & creativity
Traditional business trainings are too linear for creative and holistic entrepreneurs. We get bored with it quickly and don’t relate to it, because it doesn’t speak to our greatest gifts. Leverage your intuition and creativity to create your business in the best way for YOU.
Getting support & accountability to grow
Growing a business is no small feat. With a clear vision, persistent action, aligned strategy, and expertise, growth happens with more flow and momentum. You don't have to do it alone. Give yourself support with free resources, workshops, on-demand trainings, and/or private coaching.
Jen Aly is a business coach for creatives and artists. She support you to create, grow, & optimize a thriving business.
- Her business framework is vision led, guided by the creative process, and focuses on cultivating prosperity and growth mindsets.
- She teaches marketing, sales, and financial skills in ways that are genuine, practical, leveraged, and fun.
- She is founder of the MBA Academy community membership program.
- Her TEDx talk, "Harness Creativity as Your Greatest Business Asset" was among the 10% of TEDx talks chosen for TED.com.
- A coach since 2003, she also geeks out on art, wellness, travel, and house plants.
Learn More About Jen