Here are some fresh and inspiring money tips for entrepreneurs.
You and money have a relationship. You have a past together. You have a future together. You spend time together in some sense.
Your relationship with money is in your court. 😳
You have the power to improve your relationship with money.
What are you doing to nurture it, cultivate it, grow it?🤔
Pick one of these to nurture. ☝️
LMK which one you choose to focus on first.🤓
6 Things you can do today to honor your relationship with money
1) See money as a tool to create freedom & expression. Making more money doesn’t make you bad. It only makes you more of who you already are.
2) See money as a tool to create safety & compassion. Money is a resource. What you do with it is up to you. It can be used for good in so many ways.
3) Spend time with your money. Track your income & expenses. Do you know down to the dollar or cents how much you earn and spend and on what? It’s important to see your numbers.
4) Plan what you would do with more money. With 20%, 50%, 100% More? Envision your future if you were making more. What would you spend it on? What would you invest in? What causes would you donate to?
5) Get total clarity about all of your numbers. Include interest, taxes, periodic expenses, etc. That way you have no surprises and can plan for all of it. You can use this site as a resource for financial calculators.
6) Create an income generation plan and break down the action steps in your daily calendar for the next 3 months. Do you have a plan to generate more income? Create one. What is working? What actions can you take in the next 3 months to generate more income?
For more money tips and money mindset inspiration, check out this blog.